Homestar Financial Corp
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced mortgage branch manager with a commitment to excellent customer service to help us build capacity. Our P & L Model is the best in the industry. Ask us about the Power Proforma to see if you are getting paid what you are worth. The successful applicant will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry and a proven track record of sales success with their team. If you are looking for an opportunity that will give your skills and talents a chance to really shine, start your application today!
Compensation: $150,000+ P & L Profit Distribution
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Represent our brand in a positive way to referral networks, such as realtors, using effective marketing tactics and paying strong attention to reputation management
- Maintain and enforce branch policies, procedures, and protocols are followed by all team members
- Adhere to state, regional, and federal guidelines, and ensure all loans meet company policies and procedures
- Exceed new business generation, pipeline, and sales management goals to increase market share
- Strong industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- Must have strong judgment and decision making skills and excellent communication skills
- 4-year degree in banking, finance, economics or business administration preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Confident in all phases of the mortgage loan origination process with a firm grasp on products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
- Previous experience required: 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience a supervisory role as customer service, human resources, business development, sales, or operations manager
About Homestar Financial Corp
HOMESTAR is a full-service mortgage banker controlling every aspect of the loan process with in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding of each mortgage transaction. Having an in-house team separates HOMESTAR from other mortgage companies because it is easier for HOMESTAR mortgage lenders to communicate quickly and effectively with every department needed to close a transaction.
HOMESTAR has become a regional lender in the southeastern United States, licensed to conduct business in 26 states across more than 90 branches. HOMESTAR’s leaders and employees are among the most knowledgeable and experienced industry professionals.
HOMESTAR offers a variety of home mortgage solutions, including USDA, FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo, and refinancing programs.