Homestar Financial Corp
Are you an experienced mortgage branch manager who has the professional skills and drive to lead a team to success? We are rapidly expanding and are looking for a polished mortgage branch manager to oversee all aspects of daily operation and grow our sales team with our white glove approach to customer service. We offer competitive compensation, support, and benefits to take your career to the next level. Please apply today!
- $150,000 + Branch GL Distribution
- Help employees achieve sales goals by leading, training, and motivating them to succeed
- Hire, train, and recruit all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a strong team
- Monitor loan quality to ensure it is in alignment with company policies and procedures, and in compliance with state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Promote our organization in a positive way, with an emphasis on marketing and building new business with referral channels such as realtors
- Enforce branch procedures, policies, and protocols are followed by all staff members
- Bachelor’s degree in banking, finance, business administration, or economics is preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- NMLS or state licensing preferred
- Up to date industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
- 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role in customer service, human resources, operations, business development, or sales management
- Confident in all phases of the mortgage loan origination process with a firm grasp on products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
About Homestar Financial Corp
HOMESTAR is a full-service mortgage banker controlling every aspect of the loan process with in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding of each mortgage transaction. Having an in-house team separates HOMESTAR from other mortgage companies because it is easier for HOMESTAR mortgage lenders to communicate quickly and effectively with every department needed to close a transaction.
HOMESTAR has become a regional lender in the southeastern United States, licensed to conduct business in 26 states across more than 90 branches. HOMESTAR’s leaders and employees are among the most knowledgeable and experienced industry professionals.
HOMESTAR offers a variety of home mortgage solutions, including USDA, FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo, and refinancing programs.