New Capital Finance
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced mortgage branch manager with a commitment to excellent customer service to help us build capacity. The successful applicant will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry and a proven track record of sales success with their team. If you are looking for an opportunity that will give your skills and talents a chance to really shine, start your application today!
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Monitor loan quality to ensure it is in alignment with company policies and procedures, and in compliance with state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Help employees achieve sales goals by leading, training, and motivating them to succeed
- Represent our brand in a positive way to referral networks, such as realtors, using effective marketing tactics and paying strong attention to reputation management
- Meet and exceed sales management goals, pipeline goals, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- 3-5 years of experience in banking or mortgage industry with 2-3 years experience in a supervisory role in customer service, human resources, operations, business development, or sales management
- Confident in all phases of the mortgage loan origination process with a firm grasp on products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
- 4-year degree in banking, finance, economics or business administration preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Must have strong judgment and decision making skills and excellent communication skills
- Up to date industry knowledge and advanced technical/ computer skills
About New Capital Finance
Local mortgage brokerage with over 20 years of experience in the industry. We work with hundreds of banks to ensure the best pricing and products for clients and real estate agent partners. We have a family feel, are very selective in hiring, and have never had an employee leave us because it's such a fun, rewarding environment. We own a marketing company that specializes in Google PPC real estate leads for agents and loan officers across the nation. The owner has been in high-level coaching for over two years and is ready to teach how to build a solid business for years of sustainability. We handle all the compliance, licensing, and administrative side of the business so all our loan officers do is prospect for clients and close deals! The support system we offer is second to none and we are looking for motivated individuals who are ready to grow into successful (and wealthy) mortgage brokers with us. We have the resources- are you up for the challenge?