Homestar Financial Corp
We are seeking a highly motivated and experienced mortgage branch manager with a commitment to excellent customer service to help us build capacity. The successful applicant will have years of management experience in the mortgage industry and a proven track record of sales success with their team. If you are looking for an opportunity that will give your skills and talents a chance to really shine, start your application today!
- Promote our organization in a positive way, with an emphasis on marketing and building new business with referral channels such as realtors
- Recruit, hire and train all branch personnel including mortgage loan officers/ MLOs, compliance, operations, underwriters, processing teams, and other mortgage professionals to build a well-rounded team
- Ensure all staff members follow branch procedures, policies, and protocols
- Oversee loan quality and ensure they meet company policies, as well as state, regional, and federal guidelines
- Excel in meeting all pipeline, sales management, and new business generation goals to increase market share
- Advanced technical/ computer skills and strong mortgage industry knowledge
- 4-year degree in banking, finance, economics or business administration preferred -- equivalent experience accepted
- Confident in all phases of the mortgage loan origination process with a firm grasp on products and regulations such as FHA, USDA, VA, and conventional residential mortgage loans
- Preferred NMLS or state licensing
- Exceptional communication skills, and strong judgment and decision making skills
$150,000+ (GL Profit Distribution)
About Homestar Financial Corp
HOMESTAR is a full-service mortgage banker controlling every aspect of the loan process with in-house processing, underwriting, closing, and funding of each mortgage transaction. Having an in-house team separates HOMESTAR from other mortgage companies because it is easier for HOMESTAR mortgage lenders to communicate quickly and effectively with every department needed to close a transaction.
HOMESTAR has become a regional lender in the southeastern United States, licensed to conduct business in 26 states across more than 90 branches. HOMESTAR’s leaders and employees are among the most knowledgeable and experienced industry professionals.
HOMESTAR offers a variety of home mortgage solutions, including USDA, FHA, VA, Conventional, Jumbo, and refinancing programs.