The Processing Specialist provides insurance service support to customers and agents by processing correspondence/requests and the follow-up on the execution of such requests. The role involves understanding multiple carrier sites, effective communication with carriers, customers and Agency Owners. The role must be retention and quality-focused. By providing excellent service and meeting monthly performance objectives, the Processing Specialist will assist the company in growth and retention initiatives.
This position is entry level with layers of growth potential. WE believe in developing you into a career with WE!
This is a full-time position Monday - Friday with flexible hours as long as the schedule is consistent.
- Process necessary insurance documents such as certificates, cancellations, reinstatements, providing documentation to carriers or clients as requested
- Pull correspondence from carrier sites
- Make outbound calls to complete customer or carrier insurance requests, retention efforts, or as defined in the standard operating procedures
- Manage audit metrics which include tasks per hour and quality measures
- Sets priorities and manages workflow to ensure efficient, timely, and accurate process of transactions adhering to the standard operating procedures
- Accurately document all transactions
- Cooperate purposefully in coaching conversations, side-by-side observations and goal setting to meet individual and department standards
- Strong ethical values and integrity
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance
- Work cooperatively with others
- Work overtime as needed and adhere to company policies and procedures
- Ability to type at least 55 wpm
- Must obtain a 440 customer service insurance license (license will be paid by the company with a two year promissory agreement)
- Must have a standard understanding of insurance regulation and company operating procedures
- Ability to understand and maneuver multiple carrier sites, uploading documents accurately and interpret underwriting criteria from the carrier
- Effectively communicate both orally and in written form. This includes the ability to clearly articulate, interpret and summarize information to present to a customer or carrier
- Excellent attention to detail. The ability to produce high quantity without substituting quality
- Must have proven reliability and dependability
- Experience working with Microsoft Outlook, multiple carrier sites, rating systems
- Valid 4-40 or 220 insurance license
- Experience working in the insurance industry
- Experience working with multiple carrier sites, rating systems
- Associates Degree
About We Insure
We Insure is a national insurance company that’s disrupting the industry with a business model focused on customer experience and exceptional agent support. The franchise offers unprecedented access to carriers and completely operational, IT, service, and marketing support to its franchise owners in the U.S.
Established in 2009, We Insure has been awarded countless awards including Jacksonville Business Journal’s Best Places to Work and Fastest-Growing Private Companies, Franchise Business Review’s Top Franchises, Inc.’s 5000 Fastest Growing Companies, and Entrepreneur's Top Franchise List.
The leadership team is seeking highly motivated and career-driven candidates to join Team WE. If you are looking for a long-term career in a supportive, goal-driven environment and with a company that believes in developing its associates, then We Insure is the right fit for you.
For more information about We Insure, visit weinsuregroup.com.