SRB Capital is looking for a talented Document Control Specialist to work with our clients. This individual would be responsible for the collection and organization of project-related documentation. We work directly with clients interested in taking advantage of the Employee Retention Credit associated with the CARES act. This candidate should excel in a fast-paced environment, be detail-oriented, and work well with team members.
- $100,000+ at plan bonus. The at-plan bonus amount is the potential to be earned by meeting a sales quota; it's not a guarantee of salary.
- Funnel new qualified leads into the sales pipeline by following up with each prospect via email, phone calls or other forms of communication
- Track performance goals and key sales metrics on a monthly and quarterly basis to make sure company goals are achieved
- Maintain the client database to make sure the sales team can access current information on all leads
- Document management knowledge: including the ability to organize documents for distribution, traceability, retrieval, and archiving
- Manage and achieve Service Level Agreements related to day-to-day workflow
- Sets up and maintains files, arranges calls with clients, and sends and responds to emails
- Follow-up on requirements needed for project
- Requires excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills while maintaining professionalism
- Provide excellent internal and external customer service through written communication, phone assistance, and/or in-person
- Understand the sales process and how to enter information into client databases
- Two years of previous sales experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- Strong time management skills, communication skills, both written and verbal, and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be highly adaptable, have excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and can collaborate/multitask
- Working in a fast-paced environment
- Preferred (but not necessary) knowledge of the Employee Retention Tax Credit (we will provide training on-site)
$100,000+ at plan bonus. The at-plan bonus amount is the potential to be earned by meeting a sales quota; it's not a guarantee of salary.
About SRB Capital
Working with computer engineers, other national tax advisors, and CPA's we developed the "AMAP" software system that qualifies, maximizes, and certifies every ERC payroll tax refund. We have certified over 3,500 returns and recovered over $200 Million Dollars for our clients in the last six months. We find more, charge less, and protect the best!