Lulich & Attorneys, P.A.
Do you have years of experience working as a paralegal/case manager and feel ready to take your challenging and rewarding career to the next level? Join our law office and let your past successes help serve our estate planning and probate clients! Job seekers should be natural leaders with law firm experience! Contact us today to be considered for this opportunity!
- Draft Estate Planning and Probate Documents under the direction of the Attorney in the Firm's Software including Last Will Testaments, Power of Attorneys, Living Will, Revocable Living Trust, and Irrevocable Trusts
- Draft Probate and Estate Planning documents for the Attorney's review and approval and revise documents according to the Attorney's feedback
- Process a Probate file from beginning to finish under the direction, guidance, and support of the Probate Attorney
- Communicate with clients providing frequent updates and tracking requests of documentation from the clients
- Paralegal certificate from a nationally accredited program preferred
- Member of National or local paralegal association preferred but not required
- Bachelor's degree in legal administration, management, finance, or similar major - Master’s degree preferred
- Leadership, decision-making, management, and communication skills are necessary in this position
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a paralegal specialist, case manager, legal assistant, or legal office manager
About Lulich & Attorneys, P.A.
Lulich & Attorneys, P.A. is a fast-paced, high-growth law firm with two offices in Indian River County. We are ready for you to join our amazing team in our Sebastian Office!