Hegwood Law Group
We are seeking a Probate & Guardianship Attorney to become a part of our team! You will represent clients in legal proceedings, draw up legal documents and advise clients on legal transactions.
We are looking for someone with exceptional research and writing skills, excellent verbal communication skills, the ability to work in a fast-paced deadline-driven environment, a team player with superb organizational, follow-through and time management skills; the ability to deliver fantastic client service; willingness to draft and revise documents; a great, positive attitude; and the ability to have a positive influence on the firm’s culture. Someone who takes initiative, possesses a strong work ethic, and thinks like an owner can do great things for the firm. Drama and negativity are not wanted nor appreciated.
- Supervision of paralegals and other staff related to your case list
- Retention of existing clients
- Representing your clients in Court
- Communication with clients regarding case updates
- Manage calendar of deadlines and ensure all filings are completed prior to deadlines with the Court
- Drafting and revising legal documents pertaining to your client's matters
- Ability to travel to our satellite offices as needed
- Advise clients on legal matters
- Comply with all legal standards and regulations
- 3-5 years of experience practicing in estate administration and guardianship
- Familiarity with various legal documents
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Trial experience is a must, jury trial is a plus
- To make a difference and be effective on this flourishing elder law team, the successful candidate must have a JD, active TX license, 3-5 years of experience in the qualifications listed above and be driven to serve clients and meet their needs.
$50,000 - $125,000 yearly
About Hegwood Law Group
We are a growing law firm with an excellent team and we are looking for our next top performer!
If this sounds like a law firm you want to work at and a job you can do then hit the apply button below. I look forward to speaking with you soon!