Happy Valley Preschool
We are looking for a chef who is able to work M-F, 6-8 hours a day.
(Classroom hours in the afternoon as needed)
- Plan and prepare meals for children from ages 10 months - 5 years old
- Prepare morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack for about 80-100 kids each day
- Follow all safety and sanitation procedures for child care facilities
- Clean kitchen and dishes daily
- Very familiar with food sanitation rules and regulations (or ability to learn quickly)
- Correctly portion out snacks and meals according to USDA guidelines
- Plan menu a month at a time (Samples provided for guidance)
- Ability to step into classroom as needed
- Inventory paper and food products, request supplies as needed
- Be able to lift up to 60-70 lbs correctly
- Experience in cooking in large quantities
- Quick with numbers for correct portion sizing
- Very detailed and able to follow all child care regulations for food preparation
- Current enrollment in the Oregon Central Background Registry
- Current Food Handlers
- Current CPR and First Aid
- Intro to Health and Safety Certificate
- Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse and Neglect Certificate
- Safe Sleep Certificate
$14 - $16 DOE
About Happy Valley Preschool
Happy Valley Preschool and Child Care has been family owned and operated since 1990.
Teachers at HVPCC are valued and supported in an excellent working environment.
Our campus is positioned in the center of Happy Valley bordering a park with many nature trails.
This is a great place to work! Hiring happy teachers for our happy place!