Stafford Development Company
We are seeking someone to ensure cooking and dishwasher areas are neat, organized, and clean. Must be able to work both day and evening shifts and must be able to work on Sundays.
- Preparing cooking ingredients by washing vegetables, cutting meats, etc.
- Preparing salads and similar dishes.
- Cleaning debris from trays, pots, pans, silverware, dishes, and glassware. Then washing them by hand or placing them in racks on conveyor to dishwashing machine.
- Ensuring the dishwashing machine operates efficiently and effectively.
- Ensuring the dishwashing machine is set to the correct temperature and the correct amount of dishwashing liquid is being dispensed.
- Properly storing and organizing clean and dry trays, pots, pans, silverware, dishes, and glassware.
- Sweeping and mopping kitchen floors.
- Wiping down and sanitizing all food areas including but not limited to work tables, storage shelves, sinks, refrigerators, coolers, freezers, etc.
- Unloading delivery trucks and stocking items in the correct storage areas.
- Steam cleaning trash cans and tiled floor areas, using the steam cleaning machine.
- Removing all trash, debris, boxes, etc from kitchen and placing in designated containers.
- Must be able to work both day and evening shifts.
- Must be able to work on Sundays.
- Position is full time.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug test.
$8.00 / hour
About Stafford Development Company
Stafford Properties is a solid real estate company with a proven track record. Our core focus is "Improving people's lives and the communities they live in". We are looking for dedicated individuals that share our core focus as well as our core values which include, Entrepreneurial Spirit, Do what is right, Respect- give it and expect it, Value our team, and Work Life Balance. We foster a positive environment where we strive to exceed expectations.