The Foster Firm, LLC
Are you looking to take your job in the legal industry to the next level without passing the bar exam? Our busy law office is looking for a legal case manager to help us oversee all aspects of case management. Ideal job seekers will be incredibly organized, and have experience drafting legal documents, conducting legal research, and managing case files. If you are an effective communicator, and a great teammate who is a natural self-starter, we’d like to talk. Please apply today!
- Create legal documents for attorney review
- Review legal documents to ensure adherence to all legal requirements
- Consult with attorneys and provide recommendations with regard to cost and time-effective ways to accomplish the client’s goals
- Complete legal research to obtain documentation regarding medical records, health insurance, social security, and medical providers
- Support attorneys with all aspects of case management, including billing, docketing deadlines, and providing reminders as needed
- Extensive experience conducting legal research, and drafting legal documents is essential
- Computer proficient - specifically with case management software, word processing, and spreadsheet presentation
- Possesses exceptional organizational skills as well as effective communication skills, both written and oral
- Case management process experience is needed - preferably as a personal injury case manager, or related jobs such as legal secretary, paralegal, or legal assistant at a law firm, non-profit, or human services agency
- Ability to multitask and stay self-motivated
$40,000 - $60,000 DOE
About The Foster Firm, LLC
The Foster Firm is a boutique personal injury law firm. We are a rapidly growing southside practice that offers excellent customer service and truly cares about our clients and team - showing respect to all.
We offer opportunities to grow with the firm.