Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro, P.A.
Pre-Litigation Assistant/Client Intake Specialist
BI-LINGUAL (Spanish/English or Haitian Creole/English) CANDIDATES PREFERRED
Do you excel at client service and enjoy making connections? If you have a can-do and get-it-done work ethic, then this position might be for you. Skills and experience are certainly evaluated but, your personality, approach, and integrity are equal considerations. We will teach you what you need to know! Read on to learn about the responsibilities in this position.
- Evaluate prospective client inquiries and phone calls, analyze their case fit, and make sure they feel seen and heard
- Provide prospective new clients with a level of service that leaves PNC feeling they are better off having made the phone call to our firm. This may take various forms including but not limited to a referral to an appropriate government agency, sharing free resources produced by the firm, or others, etc.
- Set appointments for potential clients that meet our criteria to keep schedules organized and grow our caseload
- Be proficient in the firms’ contact management and case management software
- Process paperwork for new clients efficiently and in accordance with protocols
- Communicate and build a rapport with clients, adjusters, and physician’s office
- Communicate with other team members constructively to reduce conflict and enhance the client experience
- Respect client with dignity and confidentiality
- Assists in the preparation of mail, emails, and incoming faxes, filings, drafting correspondence to clients, medical providers, and adjusters as needed
- Handle high call volume
- Update colleagues on the status of work and workflow
- Escalate issues to the attorney, as necessary
- Bi-Lingual preference for either Spanish/English or Haitian Creole/English
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- A minimum of 2 years of Personal Injury (Plaintiff) experience, required
About Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro, P.A.
The Law Offices of Marc L. Shapiro is located in beautiful Naples, FL, with a small office located in Orlando, and is owned and operated by renowned attorney Marc L. Shapiro, Esq. We provide an extraordinary client experience where clients feel heard and supported.