Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
This position is responsible for processing all pre-start related activities required to secure a permit for new home construction. This position is responsible for coordinating all administrative activities to support the production team.
- Responsible for meeting starts budget and even slot scheduling for a 2 per week period. Forecast construction starts a minimum of 90-days forward.
- Order the correct number of finalized plans from blueprint company for submittal for sanitary permits, zoning permits, developer approvals, Architectural Control Committee (ACC) approvals, and/or the approving municipality.
- Obtain municipal permitting and bond costs as well as developer/HOA requirements for new communities and/or off-site builds for community and house cost budgets.
- Fill out and submit all required paperwork for securing a building permit.
- Prepare plan and color packages for drawing approval submittal to developers and municipalities (both for ACC approval and building permit) and deliver to appropriate entities. Follow-up on any discrepancies or additional requirements generated by ACC or the municipality with the Sales Team.
- Assign Trades to appropriate tasks within WMS – Check off completed assignments.
- Review and approve P.O.s for blueprints and scrub plans based on CAD Options.
- Work with Production Manager, construction managers, excavators and foundation crews to coordinate digs as needed and notify them of any changes.
- Possess excellent communication (written and verbal), Organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend detailed construction blueprints, specifications, and basic development drawings.
- Basic technology skills, including Microsoft Windows, Outlook (email), Microsoft Excel and experience with a residential production scheduling system.
- Employee must own or lease a vehicle and possess a valid driver’s license with insurance coverage.
- Two (2) years prior experience in new home construction (preferred)
- Two-year degree or equivalent experience.
$52,000 - $62,000 yearly
About Tim O'Brien Homes Inc.
Tim O'Brien Homes Inc is an award-winning, semi-custom single-family home builder in the Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin areas. They are leaders in energy efficiency, innovative designs, green building practices, and renewable technologies. All homes are 3rd party tested and certified surpassing the State's energy-efficiency and green strict guidelines, and backed by a 5-Year Energy Guarantee.
Join a team of people who live by seven Core Values which are the guiding principles of our daily work and underscore commitment to customers, vendor partners, and each other. Tim O'Brien Homes is also a partner of Neumann Companies and its affiliates.
We care about our team! Benefits available: Health, Dental, 401K, PTO and much more