Communicates with insurance companies, employees, and patients to accurately obtain prior authorizations for imaging procedures.
- Part Time 20-30 hours per week
- Monday-Friday 1pm to 5pm (not negotiable)
- Eligible for bonuses and 401k matching
- Correct Registration, Referrals, Ins Contracts, I Health
- Schedule patients efficiently and accurately maintaining high standards of professionalism and courtesy throughout the entire process.
- Prep patient for visit, ie directions, prep requited, being courteous in all patient communication
- Eligibility, pre-certification, correct Insurance on file
- Post charges in 5 days or less
- Document referral sent outside PSC for quality and process improvement
- Promptly answer telephones
- Return calls same business day, utilize IM or TW to task clinical staff with relevant questions
- Schedule appointments/surgeries based upon department policy regarding urgency
- Schedule new patients/referrals timely and appropriately. Send out no show letters to patients and referring physicians.
- Appropriately schedules time off/no unscheduled absences.
- Maintain/update electronic orders
- Maintain clean and organized work area free of unnecessary clutter.
- Maintain/carry out orders from providers
- Schedules patients appropriately and timely following physicians orders.
- Being accurate and timely in maintaining physician personal and clinic schedules.
- Notify appropriate staff when items/results are overdue or not received timely.
- Some medical experience required.
Varies Depending on Experience
About Pinehurst Surgical
Pinehurst Surgical is a state-of-the-art facility located in Pinehurst, North Carolina with locations in Rockingham, Sanford, Raeford, Laurinburg, Troy and more!