Arco + Associates
Are you a self-motivated and results-focused PR specialist? Do you thrive in a fast-paced environment where you're never bored? Do you want to work directly with CEOs? Arco + Associates is seeking a PR Leader to head up our growing PR department. The PR Leader works closely with Arco's CEO and fellow department heads on the Arco Leadership Team. The primary purpose of the PR Leader's role is to take ownership over the department and produce results for our deserving clients.
- Lead the PR department
- Strategize and implement public relations campaigns
- Copywriting/content creation for a variety of industries, audience, and platforms
- Pitching to media on behalf of clients; fostering positive media relationships
- Manage and develop PR Coordinator and recruit, hire, onboard and train new members of the PR team
- As part of the Arco Leadership Team, innovate, brainstorm and strategize new client ideas and initiatives
- Social media content strategy and content creation
- Research and identify key influencers and associated communities for PR campaigns; develop influencer strategy programs and documents for client use
- Develop and implement crisis communications advice and media strategy
- Must have at least 3 years of PR experience
- Familiarity with Vocus/Cision media software a plus
- Fast, reliable internet connection
- Technical skills appropriate to the current business environment
- Highly skilled writer, communicator and content developer
- Self-motivated with an enthusiastic "can do" attitude
$45,000 - $50,000 depending on experience
About Arco + Associates
As a full-service marketing communications firm, we work with your team and/or your marketing department to create, plan, and execute targeted marketing strategies and initiatives.
Whether you need an integrated marketing plan for your company, an impactful ad campaign for a new product, or a media outreach to position your company’s CEO as a thought leader and subject matter expert, we deliver.
Arco & Associates’ clients usually fall into one of the following categories:
- Organizations that need big agency marketing and PR, without the big agency layers.
- Companies that need and want to stay in front of their target markets, but don’t have a full-time marketing staff.
- Companies who want a partner that comprehensively understands their organization…and how to move it forward.
- Organizations that need help aligning marketing with their business goals.