The PPC Specialist is responsible for executing clients' paid search campaigns and providing ongoing maintenance to get the most out of a client's investment. Monthly management tasks include: performing scheduled audit checklists, ongoing optimizations, A/B testing of campaigns and PPC landing pages, proactive keyword research to uncover new opportunities, and joining monthly client meetings to speak to PPC performance.
Excellent communication and time-management skills are a must in this role. You will be accountable for ensuring a portfolio of clients in achieving the best ROI possible from their digital advertising campaigns.
While this is a work-from-home position, you can expect to frequently be on audio and/or video speaking with your team and clients.
- Develop and implement new campaigns that follow our industry best practices for your clients across multiple platforms, with a heavy focus on Google, YouTube, and Bing.
- Own and be accountable for the success of your client’s PPC campaigns and KPIs.
- Attend weekly internal team meetings to provide regular updates on your client’s performance and share cross-channel knowledge for the improvement of campaigns.
- Join scheduled monthly performance calls with your clients and own all things PPC-related (Performance reporting, KPIs, Recommendations, etc.,)
- You’ll spend your days in data proactively auditing accounts, tracking campaign KPIs, analyzing performance data, and extracting valuable insights to use for optimizations and new strategic opportunities.
- You stay up to date on industry news and trends, share knowledge and collaborate with other departments on ideas that will help shape the future of clients’ strategies!
- Excellent time management, organization, and communication skills are a must.
- 3+ years of digital advertising experience (agency experience preferred).
- Experience in the legal marketing industry preferred but not required.
- Google Ads Certification must be obtained within the first 90 days.
- Google Analytics Certification must be obtained within the first 90 days.
- Data-driven thinking and detail-oriented as this is a very technical and data-rich environment.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Proactivity, ownership, confidence, and motivation to grow.
- Ability to stay organized, meet multiple deadlines, and pay attention to details in an open, fast-paced, and enterprising environment.
- Ability to hold oneself accountable for deadlines, including following up on approval, and ensuring things are completed on time.
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- Experience with Agile project management methodologies (ClickUp, Kanban, etc) is a plus
- A quiet dedicated homework environment with reliable high-speed internet access
$40,000 - $45,000
Our company is devoted to winning for clients, and our team members. You will work side by side with top talent within a company that has a fun, fast-paced culture. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We provide training and opportunities for growth, all while working from home as our team is 100% remote.
What We Offer for Full-Time:
- Competitive salary plus commission based on experience
- Great PTO package (and your birthday off!)
- 401k participation after 12 months
- Health, dental, and vision insurance benefits after 60 days
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
- In-house training and professional development
- Our annual company conference, with training sessions, team-building activities, contests with fun prizes, outstanding meals, and highly competitive games