The David Greene Team | Keller Williams East County
The David Greene Team is looking for a Portfolio Manager to help manage existing and acquire new long and short-term rental properties for the CEO.
The ideal candidate is highly driven, organized, loves to learn, and ambitious.
Tons of growth opportunity and potential.
- Communication with property managers
- Data entry/property management statement consolidation
- Payment of property taxes and insurance
- Maintenance scheduling
- Monthly review of portfolio
- Build new lender relationships for financing
- Communication with existing lenders and lines of credit
- Construction oversight
- Property analysis
- Short term rental management/organization
- Partner with Real Estate agents
- Facilitation of sales/disposition
- Tracking of various investments
- Communication with CPA
- We are looking for someone with experience managing, analyzing, closing and facilitating the escrow process on a rental portfolio. Knowledge of RE investing strategies, bookkeeping principles, and finance also a plus.
- Candidates should also be familiar with the loan pre-approval, analysis, and escrow process and have strong organizational skills.
About The David Greene Team | Keller Williams East County
Are you looking to increase your production, get your time back, or specialize in the aspects of real estate you enjoy the most?
Our team has been featured on HGTV's House Hunters, CNN, Forbes, BiggerPockets.com, and more! The author of three best selling real estate books, David has established himself as a nationally recognized authority on real estate. He's looking for others to share in the incredible opportunities that his experience provides! In addition to top-notch training, coaching, and shared credibility, we offer:
- Online leads
- Sphere leads
- Top-performing CRM
- Open house opportunities
- Transaction coordination
- Database management
- Showing assistant opportunities
- and more!
Come see why the David Greene Team is KW East County's fastest-growing real estate team, and why our agents get into production faster than everyone else!