Augusta Rental Homes
Augusta Rental Homes, a leader in Residential Property Management, is looking for an ideal candidate for a Portfolio Manager position.
A Portfolio Manager with Augusta Rental Homes is the primary person to be responsible for the units under management for assigned rental owners. The Portfolio Manager serves as the primary point of contact for rental owners as well as a point of contact for residents. The Portfolio Manager should maintain current knowledge about the tenants and ongoing activities involved with each property. The Portfolio Manager is expected to follow the Augusta Rental Homes policies and procedures for of management of the units in their care.
Member Of: Property Management Team
Reports To: Director of Property Management
Position Type: Full Time (Monday - Friday 8:30a-5:00p)
The Portfolio Manager will not perform any duties for which a real estate license is required. All activities shall be performed in accordance with all Local, State, and Federal Fair Housing Laws and within the policies set forth by Augusta Rental Homes.
- Drive Collections of rent
- Work with Leasing Specialist to list and rent properties
- Communicate with rental owners about their properties
- Answer any questions that residents might have
- Lease renewals
- Maintenance coordination with in house team and outside vendors
Competencies (Behaviors and Technical Skills)
- Great customer service
- Treats people with respect
- The ability to clearly express ideas and thoughts both verbally and in written form.
- Exhibits good listening and comprehension skills while keeping others adequately informed. Selects and uses appropriate communication methods
- Problem Solving Skills- Identifies problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information thoroughly. Develops alternative solutions. Resolves problems in early stages. Works well in group problem-solving situations. Reacts well under pressure. Relates and interacts well with all types of people
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities. Exhibits objectivity and openness to others' views. Gives and welcomes feedback. Contributes to building a positive team spirit. Motivates others to perform well. Approaches assigned tasks enthusiastically and with vigor
- Ability to read and comprehend financial statements, such as profit and loss statements, general ledgers, budgets, etc.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail
- Comprehension of federal fair housing laws and any applicable local housing provisions
- Must have highly proficient computer and professional phone skills
$45,000 - $55,000
About Augusta Rental Homes
Augusta Rental Homes is a locally owned and operated full-service property management company that has been servicing the Augusta area since 2015. Our focus has been to deliver a top-tier level of service to our residents and the team members. We are proud of our team culture and strong work ethic. We are excited to bring on new great people to be a part of a growing team.
Company benefits include:
- Competitive salary with opportunities for bonuses
- Health insurance plans with company contribution
- Fuel reimbursement
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- A discount on rent at certain apartment properties