Wingate Inn - Shri Hotel Group
Are you a reliable and trustworthy pool maintenance technician looking for a new opportunity? You might be a great fit to join our customer-focused team. We need a problem-solving pool maintenance technician to repair, maintain, clean and treat pools for a variety of clients in our community. Responsibilities include using our company vehicle to visit clients and troubleshoot, repair, and replace faulty pool equipment. You’ll also test pH levels, treat water with chemicals, and survey the pool structure to identify leaks. The ideal candidate can interact with clients in a friendly and professional manner, has previous experience as a pool maintenance technician, and is proficient in swimming pool chemicals and their properties. Apply to be our next pool maintenance technician today!
- Advise customers on best preventative maintenance practices
- Detect and correct leaks or cracks in the pool area’s structure, pipes, or plumbing
- Install new underwater lights
- Clean swimming pools and filtration using certified pool equipment
- Troubleshoot, repair, or replace faulty equipment
- High school diploma or GED required
- Physical ability to lift heavy equipment and dexterity are required
- Ability to work in harsh weather conditions
- Prior experience with pool chemicals, maintenance techniques and equipment, is strongly preferred
- Applicant must have a valid driver’s license
$15 - $20 hourly
About Wingate Inn - Shri Hotel Group
Apply at Wingate Inn Southport, located at 1511 N. Howe Street, Southport. Shri Hotel Group owns and operates multiple select service Franchise Hotels across North Carolina. We are immediately hiring all positions at many of our hotels across North Carolina.