Courtyard by Marriott Pentagon Alexandria
Our property is growing rapidly and we are looking for a front desk/night auditor who loves working with people, possesses a strong commitment to customer satisfaction, and has bookkeeping experience! We provide the tools and training to bolster your hospitality career goals. If you are seeking an overnight position with a team of true professionals, apply today!
- Audit and reconcile all financial records such as cash drawer activity, credit card transactions, room charges, final bill preparation, and occupancy percentages
- Produce and distribute daily weekly, and monthly reports to hotel management, department heads, and general manager
- Delegate housekeeping, security, and service requests, respond to guest inquiries and resolve guest complaints, process reservations and check-ins, and other front desk agent duties as required
- Perform additional bookkeeping, administrative, and accounting procedures as required
- Make sure every hotel guest has a pleasant stay
- Previous hotel front desk, hospitality, guest services, or night audit experience is preferred, but not required
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Great communications. and excellent customer service skills are required
- Computer proficiency is required; experience with accounting or reservation software is preferred
- Flexible overnight hours are required
About Courtyard by Marriott Pentagon Alexandria
Revel in comfort and convenience at Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South, perfect for government business and leisure getaways alike. Navigate your way around our Virginia area with our close proximity to Inova Alexandria Hospital, Mark Center, and The George Washington Masonic National Memorial. Nearby, you can explore world-class activities and monuments in Washington, D.C.