Why Pure Plumbing & Air Needs You!
Because you’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your opportunities. Pure Plumbing & Air offers top-of-the-line products and services, and we need top-of-the-line Plumbers who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career. Family work-life balance. Come be part of a family that truly cares about you.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair residential plumbing systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions.
What We Offer
- A company-supplied fully stocked, take-it-home at night, new and safe company truck and gas card
- Truck Washing Service
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Paid Sick and Vacation Days
- Holiday Pay
- Technical Training in-house on our state-of-the-art training wall
- Professional Development and employee advancement through Technical Training School.
- Employee Discounts
- New technology, including iPhone, iPad, and access to integrated software
- Company Boot program.
- Company Provided Uniforms with complimentary laundry service.
- State-of-the-art tools, parts, and supplies
- Work-life balance.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s the most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same care when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Pure Plumbing.
$80,000-$150,000 per year
- Maintains communication with the install coordinator, service manager, parts, and installation teams
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out
- Keep your truck inventory up to date
- Know your plumbing parts
- Properly complete paperwork
- Turns in paperwork and all receipts daily
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance
- Have and maintain a clean driving record
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Water heater installs (gas & electric)
- Tankless water heater installs
- Home repiping
- Sewer repipes
- Camera and locator equipment knowledge
- Installation of common home fixtures (angle stops, shower cartridges, faucets, etc.)
- Drain rerouting
- Drain cleaning(snaking)
- Shower and tub installations
- Rough in and finished plumbing
- Hydro-jetting (Tow behind and cart-jetter)
- Pex or Wirsbo installation experience
- Soldering cutting and prepping copper pipe
- Vanity and sink install knowledge
- At least 2 years of plumbing experience
- Sales experience is a MUST
$80,000 - $150,000 per year
About Pure Plumbing
Pure Plumbing first opened its doors back in May 2013 as a small, family-owned plumbing business that simply wanted to do things right for our customers. This straightforward and old-school way of doing business quickly flourished, and we grew at an astronomical rate into one of the Las Vegas area’s leading plumbing companies.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about Pure Plumbing by visiting www.PurePlumbingLV.com.
Pure Plumbing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time