ProTec Building Services
ProTec is seeking an experienced Plumber who is driven, detail‐oriented and possesses excellent interpersonal skills. All applicants must be skilled at handling general plumbing repairs, troubleshooting, water heaters, boilers, pumps, re-piping (copper, PEX, ABS, PVC, cast iron, galvanized, steel, polyethylene).
Applicants must also be skilled at drain clearing and Hydro-jetting. Must be organized, presentable, clean, safe, self-starter, highly motivated with a good attitude. Fast paced environment with continuous full-time work. Company provided smart phone, van, equipment and tools. Candidates must provide their own personal hand and cordless tools. Easy paper work and rotating on call schedule.
- Full time work
- Weekly business hours 8:00a.m to 5:00p.m.
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Medical, dental and vision
- $1,500 Signing Bonus ($750 on start date and $750 after 90 day period)
- Perform scheduled maintenance service on plumbing systems and fixtures
- Drain cleaning and hydro jetting
- Ensure all installations, repairs and maintenance meet environmental protection requirements
- Perform inspections of plumbing systems to identify leaks and worn parts
- Cutting, assembling and installing pipes and tubes with attention to existing infrastructure such as electrical wiring etc.
- Prepare written documentation for all assignments and produce detailed work reports
- Emergency repairs
- A minimum of 5+ year’s professional experience as a Plumber.
- Comprehensive understanding of the following: water distribution and disposal systems in residential buildings.
- Heating and ventilation systems.
- Household appliances.
- OSHA laws.
- Tools – working knowledge of the proper and safe use of manual and power tools.
- Troubleshooting – ability to identify future problems.
- Read/write – ability to read work orders and write job summary in English. Ability to write out a timesheet.
- Communication ‐ ability to follow directions and to communicate at all levels to include managers, supervisors and co‐workers.
- Computer skills and ability to use a smart phone.
- Physical strength – the ability to lift, push, pull or carry a minimum of 75 pounds.
- Stamina – the ability to exert yourself physically over a minimum extended period of 5 hours’ time per workday.
- Flexibility ‐ stooping, crouching, kneeling, crawling, climbing, bending, reaching and balancing.
- As part of our pre employment process we require all applicants to submit to a background check and pre placement physical.
$28.00 to $30.00 an hour D.O.E.
About ProTec Building Services
Founded in 1996, ProTec has become the most trusted HOA General Contractor in Southern California and Southern Nevada. Whether you need a preventive maintenance technician, painter, plumber, building engineer, janitor, electrician or just a certified repair technician, we have created a way to provide any or all of these services easily and affordably through our signature Preventive Maintenance Programs.
With over 370 employees, and continued growth, ProTec offers many new opportunities now and in the future.