Our division, Relotz, a rapidly growing Residential Real Estate Investment Company is seeking an experienced Plumbing Subcontractor. We buy houses as-is quickly and with a fair offer to the homeowner who wants to sell unwanted, inherited or foreclosure-pending residential property.
- Read blueprints and drawings to understand or plan the layout of plumbing, waste disposal, and water supply systems
- Cut, assemble, and install pipes & tubes with attention to existing infrastructure (e.g. electrical wiring)
- Install, locate, repair, and maintain water supply systems
- Repair or replace broken drainage lines, clogged drains, faucets, etc.
- Repair domestic appliances (e.g. washing machines) and fixtures (e.g. sinks) etc.
- Install and maintain gas and liquid heating systems (air-conditioning units, radiators, etc.)
- Install waste disposal and sanitary systems with well-functioning DWV systems
- Keep the site clean and organized at all times
- Follow safety standards by adhering to all safety protocols while on the job, including wearing proper safety clothing and gear.
- Complete the job within the required time frame and on budget
- Certification or associate’s degree from a technical school plumbing program
- Must have a business license, general liability insurance, and worker compensation insurance.
- Solid understanding of water distribution and disposal systems in residential, commercial and industrial buildings
- Working knowledge of heating and ventilation systems as well as appliances
- Must hold a current state plumbing technician license
- Minimum of 3 years of verifiable experience in residential plumbing installation & repair while adhering to current building codes.
- Capable of interpreting construction plans, read blueprints, sketches, and drawings for plumbing projects of all types
- Ability to lift/carry heavy pieces of material or structures.
- Must speak and understand English. Bilingual is a plus.
$20 - $50 hourly
Relotz is a growing technology-based real estate investment company located in Douglasville, Georgia who develops properties in the inner city of Atlanta, Georgia. We buy houses in their current condition with a fair offer to the homeowner who wants to sell unwanted residential property.