Hallbrook Country Club
Hallbrook Country Club is looking to add to our amazing Golf team. The Player Services role will be the first and last point of contact for our members and guests; responsible for providing superior service and maintaining the finest amenities while promoting an atmosphere of excellence. Responsible for maintaining a clean, organized work environment while presenting a professional and positive image for their areas of focus: Bag Drop, Cart Barn, Bag Storage, and Practice Facilities.
The ideal candidate will be professional, a team player, and passionate about golf and delivering exceptional experiences.
Essential Functions but not limited to:
- Provide exceptional customer service to our members and their guests
- Manage and operate the bag drop and cart staging areas
- Manage and care for the Club’s cart fleet
- Prepare and operate the practice facility
- Operate and manage member bag storage
- Assist with golf event planning and execution
- Communicate effectively and consistently through a variety of channels
- Assist with transportation throughout the property
- Keep work area clean and orderly
- Requires being visible and attentive at all times
- Required to be in proper and complete uniform as designated
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor, manager or Golf Professional staff
Essential Skills Abilities:
- Must possess excellent oral, written and interpersonal skills
- Must possess the ability to interact with members and staff on all levels in a professional, positive, and friendly manner
- Position requires the ability to bend, stoop, lift, balance and carry items up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to move about freely on a multi-floor building
- Ability to work in inclement weather at times
- Previous golf industry experience preferred but not required
- Previous customer service experience preferred but not required
- 16 years of age, valid state driver’s license and clean MVR
- Must be available/flexible to work days, nights, weekends and holidays if needed
$11 - $17 hourly
About Hallbrook Country Club
Located in the picturesque town of Leawood, Kansas the club was established in 1988 by Don Hall, the son of the founder of Hallmark cards. At the time, Mr. Hall sought to create a premier private club with a world-class golf course, designed by Tom Fazio and supported by a sprawling 74,000-square-foot clubhouse. The Club is home to 700 families who take full advantage of the club's many amenities. The Club boasts multiple dining options, a fitness facility, pool, tennis courts, pickleball, and a world-class championship golf course.