"OUR PEOPLE ARE OUR STRATEGY"
We are growing and in need of a Plant Project Coordinator for our facility.
Come join a team with a great company culture that offers competitive wages and benefits!! We offer Paid Time Off, Medical, Dental, and Vision Care Insurance. We offer a 401k program. A Pension Program, Life Insurance, AD&D, and opportunities for growth and development.
The Plant Project Coordinator will ensure the project is running smoothly, data is managed appropriately and on time and to budget. Typical duties include planning certain parts of the project, monitoring its progress, coordinating meetings, and overseeing members of the project team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment, and information
- Break projects into doable actions and set timeframes
- Liaise with clients to identify and define requirements, scope, and objectives
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Make sure that client's needs are met as projects evolve
- Help prepare and track budgets
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Oversee project procurement management
- Monitor project progress and handle any issues that arise
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Use tools to monitor working hours, plans, and expenditures
- Issue all appropriate legal paperwork (e.g. contracts and terms of the agreement)
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans, and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met by conducting quality assurance tests
- Create and update records ensuring the accuracy and validity of information
- Maintain all applicable permits and documentation needed
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers, and colleagues
- Ensure optimal operation of equipment, supplies, and inventories with preventive maintenance
- Process and Monitor PO activities, including the timely creation of POs and ensuring receipts are applied to POs within 24hrs of delivery
- Help with tracking Daily and Monthly Inventory of products and raw materials
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules, and step-by-step action plans
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Microsoft Planner
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Basecamp or Trello)
EDUCATIONS and/or WORK EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Business Administration or a related field
- One + years of experience in the road surfacing industry, emulsion plants and project management experience, and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
$65,000 - $80,000
About Basic Resources
A solid and stable Company with over 77 years of service, we offer; Competitive Wages, 401k, Pension, Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance. Flexible Spending Account, Life Insurance, Pet Insurance, Paid Time Off, Free On-Line University, Recognition Programs, and Advancement Opportunities, all with a great Family Culture.