Five Star Technology Solutions
Level 1 Tech
The Pivot Software Product Specialist: Level 1 Tech provides high-quality customer service by fielding client technical support requests through, phone, email, ticketing system, and direct conversation with other team members. Strong communication skills are necessary for developing and maintaining healthy working relationships with district teachers and administrators. Pivot Software Product Specialist: Level 1 Tech will also collaborate with members of the Pivot Support Team in resolving customer concerns. contributing to problem-solving discussions, and actively suggesting improvements to the Pivot software platform.
Pivot Software Product Specialist: Level 1 Tech will work remotely (U.S. residents only) and report to the Director of Product Experience.
- Work closely with school district personnel and team members to ensure timely, process-driven solutions to issues that arise
- Provide post-sales technical support services via phone or email and ticketing system
- Exceed expectations on quality and thoroughness of data management and support
- Attend weekly pivot support team and software meetings
- Participate in weekly 1 hr training sessions to cross-train, enhance product knowledge of Pivot along with other job skills
- Relay feedback received during client interactions to Product Manager to inform of product enhancements
- Previous experience working with data files from Microsoft Excel including CSV (comma delimited) files is required
- Proficiency in use of Microsoft Excel and data manipulation including sorting, filtering, and some Excel formulas
- Previous experience working in a technical support/help desk environment is preferred
- Previous experience working with Google Apps including Gmail, Google Drive, Google Docs, and Sheets is preferred
- Possess technical and troubleshooting skills to handle support requests
- excellent communication skills in person, over the telephone, and in electronic communication
- Previous experience working in a K-12 school district is preferred
- Must be self-motivated and exhibit a commitment to total customer satisfaction
- Positive attitude and a commitment to being a team player
- Ability to learn quickly and meet strict deadlines
$35,000 - $40,000
About Five Star Technology Solutions
At Five Star, we believe technology can transform education to meet the needs of today’s K-12 learners. Our K-12 focused team understands the pressures teachers and schools face and believe the “one size fits all” approach dominating the education market is failing teachers and students. That is why we developed a unique suite of educator-requested, educator-developed technology solutions to help students and schools succeed, including managed services and professional development.