The primary responsibility of the Permit Coordinator shall be to plan, schedule, and coordinate the Permit procurement program to meet the area construction schedule. The Permit Coordinator shall maintain control of all construction Permits for construction projects
• Plan, schedule, review and coordinate Permit procurement to meet the area construction schedule.
• Maintain administrative control of all construction Permits as required for construction projects.
• Initiates purchase requisitions for critical Permits as necessary to meet construction needs and contract obligations.
• Supervises the procurement of Permits.
• Ensures that all Permit procured meets government and Company requirements.
• Submits periodic project status reports.
• Coordinates flow of Permit in the Permit delivery program and recommends and implements corrective action.
• Maintains contact with Design and Construction personnel as well as outside vendors to discuss matters relating to the procurement of Permits.
• Verifies accuracy of Permit ordered on authorization and purchase orders to the construction drawings. Corrects and procures Permit missed or ordered incorrectly.
• Maintains contact with Plant Accounting regarding work order differences.
• Works with Permit Clerks regarding completion reports and unitizing of various items.
o Ensures that all completion reports are received by Plant Accounting within a reasonable time after completion of a project to verify that all Permits are accounted for.
The Permit Coordinator should have a minimum of two (2) years prior experience working for the pipeline industry, experience using field purchasing control systems, previous experience generating completion reports, able to perform duties of the Sr. Permit Inspector and, demonstrated ability to work without close supervision.
The Permit Coordinator should have a pick-up truck.
Joe Knows Energy LLC is a staffing and recruiting company that delivers added value to our clients by providing them experienced Inspectors who possess communication and leadership skills that support the goals of the project team.
We supply inspectors, primarily for the oil and gas pipeline industry, who are committed to excellent performance standards and thrive in a safety-focused team environment.
Our goal is to provide more certainty in regard to the performance of the inspection team. We do this through a proprietary platform that provides information in regards to technical skills, past performance and assessment of potential.
In addition to completing this information, we encourage you to check us out at www.joeknowsenergy.com.