• Oversees the Environmental Inspection Program.
• Serves as primary contact with ECP, Construction Management and other Core Team members, as well as with the FERC 3rd Party Compliance Manager, if applicable.
• Participates with ECP during the preparation, maintenance, and implementation all Project Environmental Training Programs.
• Oversees implementation of the Erosion and Sedimentation Control Plan (E&SCP).
• Oversees implementation of all agency-mandated environmental conditions and mitigation measures.
• Coordinates the processing of all variance requests from contractors, including maintenance of the Variance Tracking System.
• Oversees all non-compliance issues including documentation and corrective action.
• Orders corrective actions to address violations of the environmental conditions of the Certificate and other authorizing documents (e.g., permits, clearances).
• Oversees all complaint resolutions in regards to environmental mitigation problems / concerns during both construction and restoration in conjunction with the Company right-of-way staff.
• In coordination with ECP, oversees the preparation and development of weekly or bi-weekly reports for submittal to the FERC Staff and Company Management.
Joe Knows Energy LLC is a staffing and recruiting company that delivers added value to our clients by providing them experienced Inspectors who possess communication and leadership skills that support the goals of the project team.
We supply inspectors, primarily for the oil and gas pipeline industry, who are committed to excellent performance standards and thrive in a safety-focused team environment.
Our goal is to provide more certainty in regard to the performance of the inspection team. We do this through a proprietary platform that provides information in regards to technical skills, past performance and assessment of potential.
In addition to completing this information, we encourage you to check us out at www.joeknowsenergy.com.