WESTERN UNDERGROUND INC
Pipelayer (Underground Wet Utilities)
Are you looking for a job where you can put your physical strength, stamina, and team-player attitude to work for you? Our growing underground wet utility company is looking for an experienced pipelayer to help us complete tasks correctly and on time. Previous pipelaying experience is required as is an understanding of construction methods, tools, and equipment. You’ll work with a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen to bring construction plans to life. If you have a strong work ethic, a good track record of attendance and punctuality, and are ready to take your construction skills to the next level, please apply today!
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Year-End Bonus
- Boot Allowance after 60 days
- Adhere to all directions from the foreman and work with other team members to complete tasks properly
- Place underground pipes, conduits, manual labor, shovel work and operate power tools.
- Use instruments such as lasers, grade rods and levels
- Both physical stamina and physical strength are essential
- Ability to work in adverse weather conditions such as extreme temperatures and rain
- Good depth perception and eye-hand coordination are needed, as are mechanical skills
- Past construction experience, knowledge of construction methods, tools, and equipment and the ability to understand blueprints and construction plans are required
- Own a valid driver's license
- Must have transportation to and from jobsite
- OSHA 10 certification and competent person certification a plus
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
$24 - $30 hourly
About WESTERN UNDERGROUND INC
Western Underground, Inc. is a family-owned business that has been in the valley for over 24 years.