WESTERN UNDERGROUND INC
Pipelayer (Underground Wet Utilities)
Are you looking for a job where you can put your physical strength, stamina, and team-player attitude to work for you? Our growing underground wet utility company is looking for an experienced pipelayer to help us complete tasks correctly and on time. Previous pipelaying experience is required as is an understanding of construction methods, tools, and equipment. You’ll work with a close-knit team of other skilled laborers and tradesmen to bring construction plans to life. If you have a strong work ethic, a good track record of attendance and punctuality, and are ready to take your construction skills to the next level, please apply today!
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Year-End Bonus
- Boot Allowance after 60 days
- Adhere to all directions from the foreman and work with other team members to complete tasks properly
- Place underground pipes, conduits, manual labor, shovel work and operate power tools
- Use instruments such as lasers, grade rods, and levels
- Able to work in inclement weather like extreme temperatures, rain, etc.
- Physical stamina and physical strength are needed
- Equivalent, GED, or high school diploma is required - Associate’s degree, trade certification, and/or completed apprenticeship program is highly preferred
- Good depth perception and eye-hand coordination are needed, as are mechanical skills
- Own a valid driver's license
- Must have transportation to and from jobsite
- OSHA 10 certification and competent person certification a plus
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test
$24 - $30 hourly
About WESTERN UNDERGROUND INC
Western Underground, Inc. is a family-owned business that has been in the valley for over 24 years.