Club Pilates Avon
Club Pilates Avon
Our fitness studio is thriving, and we are looking for a knowledgeable and energetic Pilates Instructor for Club Pilates in Avon who can teach innovative and engaging classes to our members. You will be in charge of planning and leading fitness classes for different-sized groups of people. We need someone with demonstrated group reformer instruction abilities to provide safe, effective group Pilates instruction following all Club Pilates guidelines and expectations. The ideal candidate is motivated to help others improve their lives through health and fitness. If you are a professional Pilates instructor who is energetic, friendly, and eager to join one of the fastest-growing, most FUN Fitness Clubs and work with the leaders in the Pilates industry, apply today! Note the following perks:
- Competitive base + commission
- Block scheduling - allowing you to teach several classes at a time
- Offering group and private training classes
- Incentives paid for meeting studio goals
- Maximum pay for full classes
- Free Pilates classes
- Perform Pilates classes, group apparatus classes, and private and semi-private training sessions as directed by Club Pilates management standards
- Ensure a safe, yet creative group experience using hand weights, exo-chair, reformer, springboard, TRX, magic circle, and other equipment as needed
- Inspect the equipment prior to the beginning of class to ensure equipment is in good working order and safe to use
- Maintain studio tidiness and ensure equipment is returned according to standards set by studio management
- Arrive at a predetermined time before the start of each planned class or private/semi-private session to demonstrate exceptional punctuality and reliability
- Participate in networking and community events as needed to generate new business for the studio
- Stay up to date with, and implement Club Pilates education standards at all times
- 500-hour comprehensive Pilates education (Minimum education to include: mat, reformer, chair, and springboard)
- Demonstrate anatomical knowledge and focus on safety
- A pleasant demeanor and excellent customer service skills
- Professional and effective communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal skills, customer service, organization, and excellent communication skills are essential
- Energetic, positive, and motivational teaching style
- Capable of using a contemporary approach to classical exercises
- Punctual, reliable, professional, and dedicated
- Flexible schedule, mornings, evenings, and weekends required.
$36 - $70 hourly
About Club Pilates Avon
Thousands of people are transforming their bodies and lives right now through energizing, fun, low-impact Pilates. Whether you’re young or old, a fitness beginner or a more active athlete, there’s a Club Pilates workout fit for everybody.
The Club Pilates Method is not only for traditional Pilates enthusiasts. It’s for anyone looking to build strength, increase flexibility and improve range of motion. Improve your golf game, hone your tennis serve or just tone your entire body – this is a true workout in every sense of the word.
As you gain core strength, better flexibility, enhanced mind-body connection and coordination, you’ll feel the benefits ripple through your daily experience. A balanced life, with sustained energy through your whole day and feeling more capable within your own body – what could be more empowering?