Part Time Orthopedic Department Physician Assistant for After-Hours Clinic
Part Time Monday - Friday 4:30pm - 8:30pm with optional Saturdays
Pinehurst Surgical's Orthopedic Department is seeking a part-time Physician Assistant for our after-hours clinic. The Pinehurst Surgical After-Hours Clinic is a walk-in clinic for patients who are in need of orthopedic care after the office has closed. The Physician Assistant would work closely with the Orthopedic Physicians in determining plan of care.
This candidate will ensure the delivery of exceptional customer service and medical care, under the direction of our Orthopedic Physician Staff.
Responsibilities to include:
- Supporting physicians and performing tasks pertinent to quality patient care.
- Ability to utilize EMR system to ensure complete documentation and medical record management.
- Candidate will be capable to see 20-30 patients per day in a private practice setting.
- Learns and performs routine in-office tests, injections, procedures, etc. as needed.
- Follows patient progress and makes changes in treatment as necessary.
Education / Credentials:
- NC License Graduate of an accredited Physician Assistant program and NCMB License.
Demonstrated job-related skills and competencies:
- Superior interpersonal communication skills and thorough medical documentation skills.
- Superior customer service and "bedside manner" skills.
- Displays a professional, approachable and selfless demeanor at all times both to external and internal clients.
- Willingness to learn and continuously improve, to be audited, observed and reviewed; responds positively to feedback.
- Ability to work in fast paced, busy environment.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
Compensation based upon experience
About Pinehurst Surgical
Pinehurst Surgical is a state-of-the-art facility located in Pinehurst, North Carolina with locations in Rockingham, Sanford, Raeford, Laurinburg, Troy and more!