Our Physical Therapy Department is searching for a Licensed Physical Therapist to work full time in our Pinehurst location. This candidate should have a passion for improving quality of life for our patients and enjoy being part of a collaborative team. They will enjoy the benefits of working with our new Continence Center team of urologists, gynecologists, and nurse navigator.
Join a rehab company and clinical team whose focus is on educating patients and promoting wellness!
- Clinical experience with Women's Health is preferred.
- Position will entail internal and external pelvic evaluations and treatment, which may include biofeedback.
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills are required in this fast paced environment.
- Must have an active, valid North Carolina Physical Therapy License.
- Graduation from an accredited Physical Therapy program.
- Experience preferred.
Compensation varies depending upon experience.
About Pinehurst Surgical
Pinehurst Surgical is a state-of-the-art facility located in Pinehurst, North Carolina with locations in Rockingham, Sanford, Raeford, Laurinburg, Troy and more!