Mobility Rehabilitation Inc
Mobility Rehabilitation is currently seeking a licensed PTA. Are you looking for a position that allows the opportunity for a flexible schedule, clinical autonomy, and excellent pay? We believe that therapists should control their own schedule, their own caseload and be rewarded for the value they bring their patients. We also believe that patients desire to have continuity of care with the same therapist through home health to outpatient therapy.
Mobility Rehabilitation is a dynamic therapist owned practice in Lake County Florida. We have 2 outpatient clinics in Clermont and provide home rehabilitation services (PT/OT/ST) throughout Lake County, Florida. We are currently looking for an excellent full time physical therapist assistant to work with our team performing home therapy visits in Lake County.
As a full time employee you will be eligible for the following benefits; health insurance, 401k with employer match, PTO, and CEU. New graduates are encouraged to apply. If interested please apply with your resume to set up an interview. You can find out more about our practice at www.fourcornersrehab.com
- Provides physical therapy treatments according to the physical therapists’ treatment plan.
- Communicates with manager and other health care interdisciplinary team members regarding patient progress, problems, or plans.
- Records daily treatment notes, portions of monthly progress notes, and discharge summaries timely and completely.
- Clinical documentation completed by 10:00 am the following day.
- Maintain patient records confidentially.
- Records treatment charges daily and completes charge tickets in accurate and timely manner.
- Supervises Physical Therapy Aides in direct patient care and related activities as requested.
- Completion and maintenance of all required credentialing items.
- Complies with the Florida State Physical Therapy Act.
- Must be able to recognize and respond appropriately to urgent/emergent situation per protocols.
- Maintain work area, exam rooms and supplies.
- Maintain professional appearance and personal conduct at all times.
- Follows all of agency policies and procedures.
- Adhere to employer work practices as described in agency policy and procedures.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with physicians, staff and management.
- Attends meetings as requested.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of an accredited Physical Therapist Assistant program.
- Current Florida State Physical Therapist Assistant License.
- Certification/Licensure: CPR certification for Health Care Providers.
- Maintain current CPR/State of Florida License.
- Ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively.
- Must be able to act calmly and effectively in a busy or stressful situation.
- Ability to communicate effectively in the English language in person, by phone, and in writing.
$59,000 - $80,000
About Mobility Rehabilitation Inc
Mobility Rehabilitation is a rapidly growing and established healthcare company providing in-home therapy.