Mobility Rehabilitation Inc
Physical Therapist Assistant - Outpatient Clinic
Four Corner’s Health and Rehabilitation is a dynamic therapist-owned practice in Lake County Florida. We have 2 outpatient clinics in Clermont and provide home rehabilitation services (PT/OT/ST) throughout Lake County, Florida. We are currently looking for an excellent experienced physical therapist assistant to work with our team performing outpatient clinical therapy services at our outpatient clinics in a full-time capacity.
- Four Corner’s Health and Rehabilitation is currently seeking a licensed Physical Therapy Assistant for our outpatient clinics. In this Physical Therapist Assistant (PTA) position, you will be making a lasting impact as you take an active role in helping patients progress and reach their recovery goals with the backing of a supportive staff and mentor program.
- We believe that patients' desire to have the comprehensive compassionate patient-centered care that Four Corner’s Health and Rehabilitations strives to achieve is what sets us apart as therapy providers.
- We believe that continuity of care with the same therapist throughout their experience helps achieve better patient engagement and successful outcomes for the patient.
- Once full time it will include benefits (health insurance, 401k, 401k Match, PTO, and CEU's. The candidate must have a strong background in outpatient musculoskeletal therapy and geriatric care or be interested in training in these areas.
- New graduates are encouraged to apply. If interested please apply with your resume to set up an interview.
- You can find out more about our practice at www.mobilityrehabilitation.com
About Mobility Rehabilitation Inc
Mobility Rehabilitation is a physical therapists owned and operated company. We are a rapidly growing and established healthcare company providing in-home therapy.
We focus on patients as a whole person, not just the body part where they are experiencing pain. This allows us to understand the impact of patients injuries or conditions and the best methods to treat them. We are dedicated to restoring our patients maximum function.