Century 21 Haggerty Co., Realtor
Our agency is currently offering an exciting opportunity for motivated individuals having a passion for architectural or interior photography.
Photography is at the heart of a successful real estate company for many reasons, but the most important is to stand out. In the age of social media, Facebook, Twitter and mobile devices, having the best pictures can make all the difference.
We are seeking a photographer who has a gift and a real passion for all things photography. For this position we value people who are thorough and detailed-oriented, creative, organized, conscientious, enjoy working with others and are great team players.
A proficiency and expertise in taking photographs, video and drone footage is a must as well as uploading, editing and creating marketing materials at the office. The saying ‘a picture is worth a thousand words’ is perhaps more relevant in our industry than any other. The best visual representation of our properties is critical in order to best market and sell the homes in our portfolio.
- Photograph homes listed for sale to meet the online marketing and print needs of Realtors and their Brokerage firm
- Meet brokers/clients on site and perform photo session
- Label and upload images to our in-house studio, the same day of the shoot
- Take photo shoots of interior space of residences – common room, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, etc., and show the flow of the space
- Ensure good photo composition, angles and positioning of the space taken
- Be available for multiple shoots a week
- Photography of real estate properties
- Editing and manipulating photos for lighting, contrast, and watermarks
- Video real estate properties
- Edit videos for web content with navigation structures and text/graphic overlays
- Help homeowners stage their homes to achieve the best visual results
- Training real estate agents on taking photos, video, and basic manipulation
- Assistance with web marketing tools and social media
- Possess a good driving record and reliable transportation
- Have a strong real estate portfolio
- Own a reliable computer and smart phone, and have high speed Internet connection
- The ability to prioritize multiple tasks, follow detailed instructions, and balance multiple deadlines
- Maintaining tact, finesse, discretion and empathy for the client’s concerns in sometimes stressful situations
- Good computer skills are a must including high technical proficiency in computing, multiple software platforms and mobile technology
- Have an eye when it comes to color, luminosity balance and overall photographic quality
- Real Estate Photography Experience is a plus, but we will train the right person
$18,000 - $35,000
About Century 21 Haggerty Co., Realtor
For over 39 years, Century 21 Haggerty has been taking care of the El Paso, Las Cruces and surrounding areas. Offering a full property management team and hard-working, knowledgeable real estate agents, we are here to take care of all of your home selling or buying needs. We are proud to say that in addition to our professional development we recognize the importance in community enrichment and involvement taking part in many community events and community benefits, which has created an office culture.