The Hunter Financial Group
Are you a self-motivated, competitive, and highly-driven salesperson looking to take the next step in your career? Our field sales representative position just might be what you’re looking for. You are the producer of new business in your sales territory, capable of targeting, nurturing, and converting leads into new accounts. The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in sales, leveraging their strong time management, interpersonal and communication skills to grow a book of business. We offer a competitive base salary and a generous commission plan. Ready to be part of a company that values your hard work and dedication? If so, apply now!
- Be knowledgeable about the product
- Identify prospective customers, lead generation and conversion
- Contact new and existing customers to discuss needs
- Emphasize the features of products to highlight how they solve customer problems
- Answer questions about the products
- Negotiate prices and terms and prepare sales agreements
- Collaborate with colleagues in many different sectors
- Maintain contact lists and follow up with customers to continue relationships
- Present and sell insurance policies to new and existing clients
- Develop and calculate suitable plans based on clients' needs
- Resolve client inquiries and complaints
- Expand business reach through networking techniques
- Comply with insurance standards and regulations
- Track and identify areas of improvement
- Meet designated sales as by customizing marketing strategies to sell insurance products to businesses or individuals
- Conducting market research to determine a target audience’s needs, wants, habits, interests and other relevant factors used in creating targeted marketing events.
- Researching previous successful campaigns to understand what worked, what didn’t and what can be improved.
- This position is commission only
- Reviewing the progress and success of a event, making adjustments or pitching ideas for new events as necessary
- CRM experience preferred
- We prefer if you have a bachelor’s degree or high school school diploma
- Applicants should have 3-5 years of sales experience for this role
- Must have excellent communication, negotiation, customer service, and interpersonal skills
- Must have reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
$79,000 - $86,700 yearly
About The Hunter Financial Group
At the Hunter Financial Group, we approach our days with honesty, integrity, and respect. We are a systems-driven company. With a supportive attitude, our leadership team educates and trains each diverse agent individually.