Return on Investments LLC
Seeking a professional with outstanding phone sales skills and clerical capacity.
This job requires a high level of enthusiasm, professionalism, ability to project a positive attitude over the phone and a knack for getting people to feel comfortable talking to you. We are also looking for people who are self starters, can take direction and have a desire to be the best they can be.
This position will involve converting incoming leads from our marketing efforts in an attempt to purchase investment property. It is up to our Lead Intake Representative to take those calls and create instant rapport while gathering basic information about their property. In addition to gathering basic information, you will be responsible for uncovering and gauging motivation then converting the lead into an in-home visit for our Acquisition team.
All information gathered during the call will then be entered into our CRM (lead database) system and a follow up schedule will be initiated, depending on the call outcome.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand and execute the qualifying process using the scripts designed to uncover/understand motivation.
- Answer leads quickly, with a friendly demeanor, and ready to help the prospect. Speed to lead matters.
- Phone / Online / Walk-In / Etc.
- Follow and execute the documentation standards, while utilizing the CRM properly.
- Follow and execute the follow-up standards, including always having a next step, while utilizing the CRM properly.
- Self generate 10 leads each week based on processes shared.
- Schedule 12 appointments a week, resulting in a minimum of 8 held appointments a week.
- Provide home valuations for any and all appointments that you schedule within 24 hours of scheduling. (Training included.)
- Research and update any and all information regarding prospects that is available via public record or tools utilized by ROI.
- This must be completed same day as prospect enters funnel.
Company General Standards:
- Everyone is responsible for the success of the business. No job is too small. There is no such thing as “not my job.”
- Ideas are valuable. Share all ideas and improvement opportunities with the team or leadership.
- Treat everyone with professionalism and respect
- Follow through on commitments and responsibilities - be careful on which commitments are made.
- Everyone must consistently add value to the company.
- The position being described demonstrates the need for a very structured, disciplined, and skillful individual who approaches and completes work with strong attention to detail and follow-through. Tasks are immediate, narrow, specialized, and pre-determined.
- The position is described as social interaction and influencing people is a major portion of the work responsibility. Whether influencing inside or outside of the company, this individual must possess a very persuasive and selling style. Consequently, much of his or her 'selling' is done either persuading other employees, management, and/or prospects. This individual will also set a motivational tone and establish a high degree of optimism focused on the people in the work environment.
- This position also requires this individual to be an outgoing and persuasive individual who is very comfortable meeting new people. He or she must be optimistic and upbeat in appearance, flexible with others, and use a persuasive and "selling" communication style. This individual actually gets energy from others as well as gives off positive energy to others, whether it is in the actual work environment or simply in a social situation.
- This individual will shy away from technical/analytical work, preferring to work in a people/social interactive environment.
- This position requires a great deal of change and pressure, with shifting priorities, deadlines, and/or goals. This individual will respond positively to unpredictable situations or problems that can occur throughout their work responsibilities.
- The required individual will be an intense, driving, and impatient person who reacts quickly and is able to juggle tasks simultaneously. He or she drives themselves and others very hard. They will keep the pressure on, and can sometimes be perceived as arbitrary or impulsive. Quickly bored with routine or repetitive activities, this person will actively look for new projects or institute change. This individual will be disruptive in a work environment that requires a systematic and deliberate approach to their work assignment.
This position is described as requiring a balance between subjective and objective analysis in response to events or problems. This individual will give consideration to the relative emotional elements of their work environment, but they will balance out those emotions by comparing them against objective tangible facts.
This individual is a person who tries to be attentive and responsive to the emotional needs of others, but keeps an eye on the objective needs of the situation. Sometimes this person will be influenced by feelings and emotions to the detriment of problem solving.
The nature of this position is best described as requiring some practical, common sense alternatives, but within the parameters of the job scope. These people approach and complete activities in a fairly linear fashion and seldom employ alternative methods.
$10 - $15 / Hour
About Return on Investments LLC
We are a real estate investment firm that advertises and purchases houses from sellers who want to sell outside of the traditional seller/realtor transaction. The homes we purchase are typically below market value. We close fast, buy homes in "as is" condition, and can buy an unlimited amount of properties if they fit our criteria.
We love to see, and are sincerely committed to, the success of our team members!