Nelson Elder Care Law
Are you a cheerful person that loves having a positive impact on people’s lives every day?
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people?
Would you like to learn and grow in the legal field?
We are looking for a compassionate, positive, and professional person to join our Client Happiness Team. The purpose of this role is to provide a warm, friendly experience to all callers, route calls properly and efficiently, screen leads to determine fit for our services, and schedule for Initial Consultations.
The ideal candidate is a great listener and communicator with a knack for comforting others. This is a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
$15 Starting pay plus incentives
- Represents the firm by answering incoming calls
- Assists clients to understand our services
- Directs incoming calls as appropriate
- Screens calls when appropriate
- Schedules Initial Consultations
- Completes 10 point checklist for all inbound calls
- Responds to all inquiries that come from the website, Podium, and Facebook
- Updates all client and potential new client information in CRM
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, guest services specialist or similar position in a professional office setting preferred.
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience answering incoming telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Call Center experience preferred.
About Nelson Elder Care Law
We are an award-winning law firm with a culture of caring for one another and our clients. We are dedicated to helping you grow to reach your professional and personal goals.
We are committed to serving by being Compassionate, Proactive, Relationship-focused, and Efficient, as a Team!
What Do We Offer You?
- Great schedule (8:30-4:30)
- Committed team
- Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays
- And more!