Nelson Elder Care Law
Are you a talented multitasker who loves interacting with people? We’re looking for a positive and professional telephone receptionist. The ideal candidate is a great communicator with a strong work ethic who is interested in a meaningful role on a supportive team. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Answers incoming calls
- Direct incoming calls as appropriate
- Screen calls when appropriate
- Schedule Initial Consultations
- Complete 10 point checklist for all inbound calls
- Respond to all inquiries that come from website, Podium and Facebook
- All client and potential new client information is updated in CRM
- Update tasks daily
- Other tasks as assigned
- At least one year of receptionist or administrative assistant, experience, or similar preferred
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Has experience answering telephone calls and troubleshooting stressful situations
- Excellent interpersonal skills, organizational skills, customer service skills, and verbal communication skills
- High school graduate, G.E.D. recipient, or equivalent
- Call Center experience required
About Nelson Elder Care Law
We are an award-winning law firm and one of the fastest-growing law firms.
What Do We Offer You?
- Disability Insurance
- Paid holidays