Would you like to be a part of a company that is changing the way pharmacy is done? Do you have a desire to help patients live a healthier life? Are you passionate about what you do and demonstrate that on a daily basis?
If so, Kollhoff Pharmacy is looking for you. Kollhoff Pharmacy is currently searching for a Full-Time Pharmacy Technician.
Applicants must be qualified for the specific responsibilities listed, but only applicants with the following traits will be considered.
- Strong work ethic and a “Can Do” attitude.
- Readily accepts new responsibilities and takes ownership in their role.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates loyalty, fosters teamwork, and sets a positive example.
- Be honest, trustworthy and respectful.
- Expects all of the above from their coworkers and the organization they work for.
- Comprehension and efficiency with pharmacy operating software (will train)
- Demonstrate ethical conduct and maintain patient confidentiality
- Verify prescription information.
- Input patient information.
- Accurately prepare prescriptions for pharmacist.
- Provide quality customer service to patients and our healthcare providers
- 1-2 years Pharmacy Technician experience (preferred)
- Kansas Pharmacy Technician registration
- Must have CPhT or plans to complete within 6 months
$11 - $15 hourly
About Kollhoff Pharmacy
Kollhoff Pharmacy is a locally owned and operated pharmacy that is committed to our community and committed to greatness. Our vision is for our patients to expect more from their pharmacy and deliver on that every day. We are a team of dedicated, caring individuals who support each other by consistently demonstrating positivity, professionalism, and pride.