Our pharmacy clerk is an integral team member that is usually the first and last point of contact in each customer interaction. As such, we need team members with smiling, friendly faces that have a desire to build relationships with our customers.
Tactical Work List:
- Accurately find and ring up prescriptions and OTC (over the counter) items including charges and ROA's (received on account)
- Assist customers in finding OTC items - walk out front and help them find
- Assign prescriptions to BIN and file them in the proper place
- Obtain pick-up time from customer or provide appropriate wait times. Keep track of waiters
- Provide OTC solutions - upselling
- Process delivery tickets
- Clean according to posted schedule
- Maintain OTC inventory - including putting out stock, adjusting inventory levels as needed, checking for and pulling out of date
Only applicants with the following traits will be considered:
- Enjoy leading and managing others.
- Strong work ethic and a “Can Do” attitude.
- Readily accepts new responsibilities and takes ownership in their role.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to see the big picture.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrates loyalty, fosters teamwork, and sets a positive example.
- Be honest, trustworthy and respectful.
- Must be able to stand for 8-10 hours per day and a team member their coworkers can depend on.
$10 - $13 hourly
About Kim's Pharmacy
Would you like to be a part of a company that is changing the way pharmacy is done? Do you have a desire to help patients live a healthier life? Are you passionate about what you do and demonstrate that on a daily basis?
If so, then Kim’s Pharmacy is looking for you.
Kim’s Pharmacy is a locally owned and operated pharmacy that is committed to our community and committed to greatness. Our vision is for our patients to expect more from their pharmacy and deliver on that every day. We are a team of dedicated, caring individuals who support each other by consistently demonstrating positivity, professionalism and pride.