Our fun and professional team is seeking enthusiastic workers for our pet waste removal technician position. DoodyCalls has a great opportunity for people who enjoy working outside, want a generous starting wage and a flexible schedule. Our pet waste removal technicians love animals, have strong attention to detail, and are looking to work between 20 - 35 hours per week, with the possibility of increasing to full-time.
Our flexible scheduling works well for anyone who needs accommodating work hours. If you're a college student who needs to work around your classes, we can help! Our generous starting wage is $12.50 per hour for a two-week training period, increasing to $13.50 with regular pay increases based on merit. There will be extra opportunities to earn more money, depending on motivation and drive. We seek candidates who strongly represent our company values of kindness, integrity, service, and respect.
We offer our pet waste removal technicians:
-Company vehicle for routes
-Long-term consistent work
-Opportunity to grow at unique company
If you have a valid driver’s license, the ability to lift over 25 lbs. several times per day, and are familiar with using GPS (for mapping routes and directions), you might be perfect for our waste removal technician position. Bring reliability, the enjoyment of working outdoors in all conditions, and a great friendly pet-loving attitude. Apply today!
- Track and record completed jobs using a daily log to record customer visits, station sanitizing, and waste disposal activities
- Maintain and service pet waste removal stations, sanitize, scoop poop in common areas and parks, cleaning and refilling waste removal bags
- Map out and follow specific routes for customers using a GPS device for yard and park clean up of all dog waste
- Drive company vehicles to specific customer locations to remove pet waste and clean common areas. Scoop poop, sanitize refill bags, and remove any pet waste
- Interact in a positive manner with all customers and their pets in addition to all team members
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
- Convey professionalism and represent the company positively at all times
- Possession of a valid driver's license is required for this position
- Need to lift over 25 pounds multiple times per day
- A love for animals and working with them is needed
$12 - $15 hourly
To learn more about DoodyCalls visit our website at DoodyCalls.com and don’t forget to check out our employee YouTube video!