DoodyCalls seeks enthusiastic candidates looking for a part-time opportunity working outside poop scooping. We provide you with a great wage plus a flexible schedule to remove pet waste from customers' yards and dog parks. Our team is fun, professional, and we try to make the world a happier place for people and pets. We need pet waste techs who love animals, have strong attention to detail, and are looking to work between 20 - 35 hours per week, with the possibility of increasing to full-time.
We offer a schedule that works great for anyone who needs flexibility. Are you a college student? We can work around your classes! Our generous starting wage is $12.50 per hour for a two-week training period, increasing to $13.50 with regular pay increases based on merit. There will be extra opportunities to earn more money, depending on motivation and drive. We seek candidates who strongly represent our company values of kindness, integrity, service, and respect.
Our pet waste removal service offers our team members:
-Company vehicle for routes
-Long-term consistent part-time work with full-time possible
-Opportunity to grow at a unique company
Our next team member has a valid driver's license, a clean driving record, the ability to lift over 25 lbs. several times per day, and is familiar with using a GPS (for mapping routes and directions.) If you're reliable, enjoy working outdoors in all conditions, and have a great friendly pet-loving attitude, you might be a great fit for our pet waste removal company. Start your application today!
- Service common area and parks, maintaining the trash area, cleaning and sanitizing the station, and refilling pet waste removal bags
- Log and report all completed work on a daily basis including station sanitizing, customer visits, and waste disposal activities
- Navigate with GPS device to map specific geographic areas of customers to service dog waste removal routes
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills and interact positively with all clients, their pets, and other team members
- Travel specific routes and sanitize homeowner yards, scooping poop from common areas, and properly disposing of pet waste
- Ability to lift over 25 pounds
- A love for animals and working with them is needed
- Possession of a valid driver's license is required for this position
- Positive representation of the company and a professional demeanor is required at all times
- A high school diploma or equivalent such as a G.E.D is required
$12.50 - $15 hourly
About DoodyCalls Michigan
DoodyCalls - The premier pet waste removal service in the U.S.! We are #1 in the #2 business!
Our VISION is to make the world a happier and healthier place for people and pets, and our MISSION is to put our customers first while solving pet waste problems for the planet using our UNMATCHED industry expertise.