Pet Waste Service Technicians Needed in Passaic and Bergen Counties
Currently looking for about 20 hours per week but could turn into more as soon as next month!!!
Get your foot in the door with a company that cares!
With almost two decades of experience helping pet owners and communities clean up the waste we are proud to be known as the #1 in the #2 business. We want our employees to feel empowered to “Wow” our customers – so we go above and beyond for our employees!
- Starting rate of $13 to $15
- Free uniform and supplies
- Off on Saturday and Sunday
- Flexible scheduling – most employees clock out around 4:00 pm!
- A clean and well-maintained company truck
- Career path – we like to promote from within! Opening for an office manager coming soon!!!
- Bonuses offered for new customer sign-ups
In order to be a good fit we need the following from you:
- Reliability - we win and lose as a team so we need people we can trust
- Drive - There is never a boss looking over your shoulder. Our most successful Technicians have internal push and enjoy their freedom.
- Must Love Dogs - We will provide dog bite prevention training and you dole out the dog treats and friendly fur greetings.
- Pride - A pressed uniform, clean truck, and good attitude speak volumes.
- Love the Great Outdoors - Charge up those fitbits because you’ll be doing a lot of walking!
- Customer Appreciation - Without our customers, we would be out of business. We need you to provide excellent service and be willing to find new ways to go above and beyond to “WOW” our customers.
- Clean, sanitize, and service pet waste stations, clean the area around the station, service trash stations, refill waste removal bags, and scoop poop in common areas
- Log and report all completed work on a daily basis including station sanitizing, customer visits, and waste disposal activities
- Communicate with customers and interact with their pets in a positive manner and all team members
- Map out and follow specific routes for customers using a GPS device for yard and park clean up of all dog waste
- Travel specific routes and sanitize homeowner yards, scooping poop from common areas, and properly disposing of pet waste
- Refer and sign up new customers
- A valid driver's license is needed for this position
- Need to lift over 25 pounds multiple times per day
- A love for animals and working with them is needed
- Present a professional manner as a service technician at all times while representing the company
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.)
$13 - $15 hourly
To learn more about DoodyCalls visit our website at DoodyCalls.com and don’t forget to check out our employee YouTube video!