Service Technician DoodyCalls Inc. – Northglenn Co.
$14.25 to $20.00 per hour - with the commission to start
DoodyCalls Pet Waste Service Technicians needed
Get your foot in the door with a company that cares!
With almost two decades of experience helping pet owners and communities clean up the waste we are proud to be known as the #1 in the #2 business. We want our employees to feel empowered to “Wow” our customers – so we go above and beyond for our employees!
What you need to know about the day in the life of a DoodyCalls Service Technician:
- Competitive wages - $14.25 to $20.00
- NO SALES
- Weekly bonus potential
- Free uniform and supplies
- Off on Saturday and Sunday
- Flexible scheduling
- A clean and well-maintained company truck
- Paid time off
- Working Outdoors - extensive walking
- Work independently
- Background check
In order to be a good fit we need the following from you
- Reliability – We win and lose as a team so we need people we can trust
- Drive – There’s never a boss looking over your shoulder. Our most successful technicians have internal push and enjoy their freedom
- Customer Appreciation – Without our customers, we would be out of business. We need you to provide excellent service and be willing to find new ways to go above and beyond to “WOW” our customers
- Love the Great Outdoors
- Must Love Dogs
- Pride – A pressed uniform, clean truck, and good attitude speaks volumes
- Quirk – You don’t end up in the dog poop business without a great sense of humor and a little quirk.
To learn more about DoodyCalls visit our website and don’t forget to check out our employee YouTube video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjzkItF2Rf8
If DoodyCalls sounds like a great match for you, apply today! A member of our team will be in touch shortly.
- Communicate with customers and interact with their pets as needed
- Use a GPS navigation system to follow predetermined routes to residential and commercial properties
- Keep a log of completed jobs and report back daily
- Ensure dog poop is disposed of at appropriate pet waste stations
- Remove pet waste from designated locations and in common areas
- Is comfortable around animals
- Maintain a professional demeanor as a service technician at all times
- Reliable, hardworking, and responsible
- Ability to work outdoors
- Must speak, read and write efficiently in English
- Must have your own cell phone
- Willing ability to pass a background check
- Must have Valid Drivers license and clean MVR
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
$14.25 - $20 hourly
World's largest pet waste removal company.