Get your foot in the door with a company that cares!
With two decades of experience helping pet owners and communities clean up the waste we are proud to be known as the #1 in the #2 business. We want our employees to feel empowered to “Wow” our customers – so we go above and beyond for our employees!
What you need to know about the day in the life of a DoodyCalls Service Technician:
- Starting Salary is $15 hourly
- Monthly bonus potential after 30 days
- Accrue PTO (after 6 months of employment)
- Off on Saturday and Sunday
- Wow factors! Water, snacks, and fun!
- Career path – we like to promote from within!
In order to be a good fit we need the following from you:
- Reliability – we win and lose as a team so we need people we can trust
- Drive – There’s never a boss micromanaging you. Our most successful technicians have an internal push for excellence, can implement feedback, and enjoy their freedom
- Customer Appreciation – Without our customers, we would be out of business. We need you to provide excellent service and be willing to find new ways to go above and beyond to “WOW” our customers
- Love the Great Outdoors – Charge up those fitbits because you’ll be doing a lot of walking! You will walk 3+ miles a day and repeatedly lift up to 30 pounds throughout the day
- Must Love Dogs – Dogs may be out when we come to service yards, and you need to be comfortable greeting our furry friends
- Pride – You must be detail-oriented and proud of a job well done
- Quirk – You don’t end up in the dog poop business without a great sense of humor and a little quirk
To learn more about DoodyCalls visit our website (www.doodycalls.com) and don’t forget to check out our employee YouTube video (https://youtu.be/IL7sDw3u9lw). If DoodyCalls sounds like a great match for you, apply today! A member of our team will be in touch shortly.
- Job Type: Full-time 30-40 hours/week (Monday-Friday)
- Salary: $15 -$17 hourly
- Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Pay: $15 per hour plus bonus potential
We are well-prepared for the COVID-19 pandemic. Our technicians independently drive and perform their shift outside and there is no sharing of vehicles or tools. All tools are disinfected after each stop. Masks and extra sanitation resources are provided.
- Interact in a positive manner with all customers and their pets in addition to all team members
- Travel specific routes and sanitize homeowner yards, scooping poop from common areas, and properly disposing of pet waste
- Log and report all completed work on a daily basis including station sanitizing, customer visits, and waste disposal activities
- Follow specific customer routes for yard and park clean up sites using a GPS mapping device to follow dog waste removal route
- Maintain and service pet waste removal stations, sanitize, scoop poop in common areas and parks, cleaning and refilling waste removal bags
- A high school diploma or equivalent such as a G.E.D is required
- Ability to lift over 25 pounds
- Must enjoy working with animals
- Present a professional manner as a service technician at all times while representing the company
- Possession of a valid driver's license is required for this position
- Must have a valid Texas Driver's License and a clean driving record for the past 5 years
$15 - $17 hourly
About Doody Calls
Doody Calls is a fun company that makes the world a happier and healthier place for people and pets. With two decades of experience helping pet owners and communities clean up the waste we are proud to be known as the #1 in the #2 business. We are the largest pet waste management company in the world. We are a national company but our Austin franchise operates as a small family-owned business. We want our employees to feel empowered to “Wow” our customers – so we go above and beyond for our employees!