Horne's Pest Control Co.,Inc.
We're hiring a full-time pest control technician to help our customers get rid of unwanted visitors! You'll identify red flags that signal the presence of an infestation, decide on the appropriate treatment, and safely administer the appropriate tactics to eradicate pests and keep them from coming back. The ideal applicant has experience with integrated pest management, strong customer service skills, and enjoys helping people. If you're a detail-oriented professional looking for a stable career, we have a place for you. Apply today!
- Schedule appointments with customers by working with our in-office employees
- Assess customer property to identify warning signs of potential pest problems, such as termites, bed bugs, vermin, rodents, or other unwanted pests
- Respond to customer inquiries regarding pest management
- Measure area dimensions and mix the correct amount of chemicals in the applicator based on the size of the infested area
- Document each job so we know which properties we have provided treatment to
- Physically fit enough to lift 50 lbs and climb into confined spaces regularly
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Unafraid of working in close proximity to vermin, rodents, insects, and other pests
- Current U.S. driver’s license and clean driving record
- Incredible customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Not bothered by working outside in a variety of weather conditions
$15 - $18 hourly
About Horne's Pest Control Co.,Inc.
Horne's Pest Control is a strong and stable company in the local area. Founded in 1966 and having a staff of 60 - we offer competitive benefits and flexible work schedules. No experience is needed we are happy to train. We are a company that you can be proud to work for - We have been received numerous customer service awards and been chosen Best Pest Control Company by the readers of: Augusta Chronicle News Paper, Columbia County Magazine, and Augusta Magazine.