Pest Proof Pest Management
We're hiring a full-time pest control technician to help our customers get rid of unwanted visitors! You'll identify red flags that signal the presence of an infestation, decide on the appropriate treatment, and safely administer the appropriate tactics to eradicate pests and keep them from coming back. The ideal applicant has experience with integrated pest management, strong customer service skills, and enjoys helping people. If you're a detail-oriented professional looking for a stable career, we have a place for you. Apply today!
- Assess customer property to identify warning signs of potential pest problems, such as termites, bed bugs, vermin, rodents, or other unwanted pests
- Wear protective equipment and follow all safety guidelines and instructions when using power spraying equipment and fumigation equipment
- Mix the correct amount of chemicals in the applicator based on your measurements of the infested area
- Document each job so we know which properties we have provided treatment to
- Disperse the fumigants in infested areas when needed
- Pest control licensure from the Department of Agriculture
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Physically fit enough to lift 50 lbs and climb into confined spaces regularly
- United States driver's license and clean driving record
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Commitment to customer service
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to work in all types of conditions and handle a physical workload
About Pest Proof Pest Management
We pride ourselves on providing some of the best benefits in the pest control industry including a guaranteed base salary with bonus incentives, year-round steady work, and flexible scheduling during regular business hours.