Black Pest Prevention, Inc.
We're hiring a full-time pest control technician to help our customers get rid of unwanted visitors! You'll identify red flags that signal the presence of an infestation, decide on the appropriate treatment, and safely administer the appropriate tactics to eradicate pests and keep them from coming back. The ideal applicant has experience with integrated pest management, strong customer service skills, and enjoys helping people. If you're a detail-oriented professional looking for a stable career, we have a place for you. Apply today!
- Combine the correct amount of chemicals to spray over the area based on the area’s measurements
- Record work activities and complete all paperwork after finishing services
- Determine and explain the most efficient way to eliminate an infestation, whether the method is pesticide use, blockages, mechanical traps, or other methods
- Operate motor vehicle – must possess valid drivers license.
- Conducts inspections to determine type and degree of infestation.
- Prescribes control measures using their knowledge of pests, assessments, and treatments.
- Utilize application equipment, inspection equipment, small hand tool and small power tool.
- Enter/exit structures, crawl spaces, climb over and on top of structures, ascend and descend stairs and ladders.
- Meets with manager to discuss problems, plans, and counter measures.
- Maintains neat paperwork and reports.
- Must be able to work as a member of a team in a people oriented environment.
- Excellent people/interpersonal skills with customers and employees.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Maintain appearance of equipment and vehicle and ensure that both are in good working order at all times.
- Must deliver premiere customer service to resolve pest issues.
- Works well in the presence of all kinds of pests, including termites, bedbugs, rodents, and more
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Graduated from high school or received G.E.D.
- Able to pass a background check
- Not bothered by working outside in a variety of weather conditions
$40,000 - $65,000 yearly
About Black Pest Prevention, Inc.
Black Pest Prevention, Inc. is a family-owned and operated company providing pest, mosquito, and termite services to Greater Charlotte and surrounding areas. We offer an environment where our team members exercise respect, integrity, service, and excellence. We've been keeping families safe since 1940 and are searching for motivated candidates to join our growing team!
Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision) with company contribution, Other Supplemental Insurance Plans
Paid Time Off
Company Truck, Phone, and Uniform